What sets M3 Global Research apart from other survey sites and medical surveying companies?
What does M3 offer to respondents participating in healthcare market research like online surveys or focus groups?
- More online surveys: Our proprietary panel of verified healthcare professionals is the world’s largest, and having the biggest number of respondents means that we are able to attract the highest number of market research surveys for them.
- More relevant opportunity: Our online survey tools securely profile each respondent to effectively pre-qualify participants based on key screening criteria. This will ensure that we are matching the right online survey to the right panelist.
- A dedicated panel team to ensure the highest standards of service:
Here you can find a selection of the latest research studies, interviews and focus group we have available for you.
Available research studies
Available research studies
Some of our top healthcare market research opportunities available are:
- Online surveys: including questionnaires and screeners
- In-depth user interviews: one-on-one interviews that can happen over the phone, in person or webcam.
- Ethnographic research in healthcare settings: performed in person or by software, uses observation and interviews to understand behaviors.
- Focus groups (virtual and in healthcare settings): group sessions where participants can interact with other respondents with the guidance of a moderator.
What kind of market research studies questions you might be asked in the screening process?
The requirements for each market research studies differ, as do the number and type of screening questions. Sometimes they are simple and you only need to meet one or two of the criteria to qualify, but more often strict and very specific criteria dictate who is eligible to participate. Screening questions should not typically exceed 15 questions or take longer than 5 minutes average time to answer. Screening questions ensure that the specific objectives for that particular study are met, and in no way reflect your status as a healthcare professional.
Learn how easy is to create an account, and if you are not registered yet to M3 Global Research do it now . And if you are already a member, click here to get to your survey login page and discover all the research studies available for your specialty.
If you would like to know more about how our panel surveys work, please contact our support team here. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.”
Discover all the surveys available for your specialty
If you cannot find market research opportunities relevant to your specialty or the Country you live in, please log in to your M3 Account and browse “My available Surveys” to find all the live studies available for you.
Surveys might not be available if the maximum number of participants has been reached.”