This month we are very pleased to present a special study on Haemophilia. This study will be using a methodology known as ‘Real World’. This methodology is becoming increasingly important as it provides a truly in-depth analysis of the chosen subject matter by involving both the treaters and those receiving the treatment. This in turn allows us to gain a better understanding of the needs and challenges encountered by the physicians and patients alike.
We are looking for haematologists who treat this disorder in UK, US, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
The total incentive of this study will be up to £1000/$1000/1000€.
Would you like to participate?
These are some of the benefits of this particular type of studies that respondents will benefit from:
- High profile haemophilia Patient Outcome
- Results will be used to ensure the best possible treatment guidelines
- The results will be published in peer-review journals and presented at key conferences
- Your opinions and insights will directly lead to improvement in patients treatments and quality of life
- Pharmaceutical companies increase focus on patients and regulators look towards real world patient outcomes to support decisions
Phases of the study:
Please click here to have further information about this study.
Click on the following links to visualise previous papers published in medical journals from other Real World studies:
“Quality of Life of Patients With Alzheimer’s Disease” presented at ISPOR 19th Annual European Congress (2016)
“Patient-reported Symptom Burden Among Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS) vs Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis Patients (SPMS) in Europe” presented at 1st Congress of the European Academy of Neurology
We invite you to register today and participate in this study. Your participation will directly lead to improvement in patients treatments.
The M3 Global Research Team